If you think you are having a stroke…CALL 911.
We do not sell Popsicles.
We do not manufacture Popsicles.
The Popsicle is a part of our story. It is a symbol of hope and joy to us.
• The information provided on this site is not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice, is for general information only, and is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your physician. Always talk with your doctor if you have questions about your symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. NOPW is a privately run, international support organization dedicated to those affected by young stroke including patients, family members, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
• While every effort has been made to provide readers with accurate information and clearly stated matters of opinion, readers must use their own discretion before making any decisions based on the information on this website. NOPW and it’s authors will not compensate readers in any way whatsoever if they suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this site.
• Any content we link to on this site via Faceook, or via Twitter, even if we include a comment, is not to be considered an endorsement of the message, opinions, beliefs, or mission of that person, group, organization, business, government, etc. we may share items that are spread along the full spectrum from “completely agree” to “completely disagree.”
• This site’s content, including, for example, all NOPW author-created text, ideas, illustrations, graphics, and audio clips are subject to trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses.
• Following, contacting, or ‘friending’ people on any social media sites, blogs, etc. is not an endorsement by NOPW of the message, opinions, beliefs, or mission of that person, group, or business.
• Our opinions are fluid and we have the right to change our position as our knowledge and experiences dictate.
• We reserve the right to alter or delete any content we have published, owned, or have authored for any reason.
• We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever—though in the interest of Freedom of Speech reasons will be limited to the use threatening or profane language and comments that clearly have no relation to the original post.
• We reserve the right to update this disclaimer and its related policies as needed.
- When submitting a photo to NOPW.org, instagram.com/nopw_, twitter.com/nopw_, and or Facebook.com/nationalorangepopsicleweek, or when submitting your story, you grant NOPW, LLC, its agents, representatives, and assigns, the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish at any time photographic portraits or pictures of you or in which you may be included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations, in conjunction with your own or fictitious name, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise made through any media at their studios or elsewhere for art, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
- Partners included under the partner section are in no way legally bound to NOPW, LLC, its agents, and or representatives.
By accessing and using this website, you agree to follow and be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.